Monday, September 7, 2009

LABOR DAY AND GRANDKIDS AND FUN...

Today i spent time with 2 of my 3 grandchildren. Little Dakota was at his mom's for the weekend. But, i got to see my 2 little princesses (grand-daughter's) Kayla and Ashlee- and their parents (my son and daughter in law) Jared and Lindsay. Also Eric (my husband) and Heidi (my daughter) was there as well. We met up at Fashion Place mall for Free Chicken Sandwich day at Chick Fil A - all you had to do is wear your favorite sports team shirt or jersey! and then we also went to Orange Julius in the food court and got "OJ'S" (Orange Julius's) and used some coupons.



Enjoy some pictures!!!


CHICK FIL A




Little Kayla and Ashlee (in her stroller)...




Kayla with her Orange Julius Cup....




My Husband Eric and I...




Jared (Our Son) and Lindsay (His Wife)....




Orange Julius (Cup)... Aren't we cheesy?!?!?!?!



Jared (Holding little ashlee) and Lindsay...

No comments:

Post a Comment